- Austin, Texas 78758 - remote to start
- Job Terms:
- $55-60/hour (DOE) W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is looking for an AB Testing Program Manager in Austin, Texas for an 18-month contract! AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate plus health benefits, dental, vision and a matching 401K.
Responsible for devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website. Developing digital marketing campaigns and overseeing the social media strategy for Schwab. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness. Improving the usability design, content and conversion of the Schwab website. Responsible for digital marketing planning and budgeting control. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices is required.
Key responsibilities: 1. Drive bottom-line impact through conversion rate optimization (CRO) initiatives on Schwab.com by working with agency partner to:
• Identify and help prioritize high impact areas for CRO testing through funnel analysis, click-maps and heatmaps, etc. • Develop test hypothesis
• Design challenger pages for A/B or multivariate testing
• Execute tests and get statistically significant results 2. Coordinating with internal partners for test execution and advanced analytics, as needed. 3. Evangelize results of CRO and leverage learnings from tests for influencing broader initiatives on Schwab.com in partnership with internal teams 4. Managing agency relationship to get high quality work. 5. Implement continuous process improvement to improve volume and velocity of testing. Experience needed:
• 7 years+ experience in digital project management driving incremental revenues in excess of $10 MM.
• 3 years+ experience conversion rate optimization testing.
• Experience in CRO for both, desktop and mobile environments. Skills:
• Appreciation of UX considerations, compliance and brand standards in test design. Some front end design experience would be ideal.
• Analytical mindset with an ability to conduct basic analysis of test outcomes.
• Adept at using web analytic tools to derive insights into customer journey and friction points.
• Ability to multi-task and simultaneously execute multiple tests, while maintaining attention to detail.
• Adept at collaborating and influencing partners across the organization • Experience with major optimization platform ideal. Preferably, Optimizely.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!