- Menlo Park, CA (Virtual, Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
* Help employ a rolling research program (iterative user testing) to provide early quantitative and qualitative research insights and ensure accountability to these UX goals across the development lifecycle
· Drive impact through a range of research approaches and tools particularly in iterative UX testing of early prototypes, such as usability, RITE testing, user interviews, and surveys
· Work closely with partner teams (product design, software engineering) to understand their goals and stay aligned
· Create close partnerships with a variety of research and product stakeholders to ensure a full understanding of the product team needs and priorities
· Engage with other product researchers in the FRL org and other Facebook teams to ensure strong sharing and collaboration practices across Facebook
· Effectively communicate research findings and recommendations to stakeholders and partners
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Extensive experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
• Extensive experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
• Extensive experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
• Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics
Comments for Suppliers: Strong qualitative, usability, strong research background, really work independently, strong interpersonal skills and initiative taking
Work with a lot of different teams, communicative, solid presentation skills
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!