- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Our client is looking for a new Communications Designer to join their team in an effort to support updates for their Learning & Development department.
This person will be responsible for writing, designing, and copyediting for print and digital communication. They must have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written, and possess strong editing and copywriting skills.
- Experience in journalism or writing news, features or marketing copy.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training preferred.
- Previous Work on Learning/Training Programs
- Experience creating graphics for Training/Learning and Development
- Creation of Assets for Learning
- Previous work as a Instructional Designer
- Help Set Up Creation and Processes
- Be Creative and Flexible
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!