- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Our client is searching for a new Partner Communications Manager to join one of their entertainment department's publicity team!
This is a highly strategic position for a motivated person who not only can drive high profile original content campaigns, but can also proactively build engaging programs geared towards people who use our client's platforms. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with entertainment, consumer and trade media, including broadcast, print, and trade outlets.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day publicity
- Manage PR agency to create, shape, execute and manage publicity campaigns for shows, including broadcast, print and online coverage
- Create industry and coverage reports around campaigns and cultural moments
- Play a critical role in communication with talent, production companies and core partners during production up to and beyond launch.
- Support proactive press efforts around public figure, tv/film, music, digital publisher and creator partner activations
- 6+ years of experience in an in-house and or agency setting
- Extensive experience with a full linear and digital publicity cycle
- Experience managing a PR agency
- Experience working with public figures, show runners and producers
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!