- Seattle, WA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
This position is remote. You must be available to work PST business hours Monday through Friday.
We are a growing team of innovators and problem solvers, creating design solutions to challenging business problems. Our diverse range of customers—developers, IT professionals, technical decision makers, business owners, and executives across industries—rely on our work to help them explore and make decisions about the ever-evolving platform.
- 1-5+ years of experience as a visual designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- An available online portfolio of your work
- 1+ years experience in Adobe CC design tools (with an emphasis in Illustrator), and Keynote
- A bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or an equivalent design-related field
- A well-crafted portfolio that demonstrates user-centered visual design solutions through design concepts, case studies, documentation, mock-ups and style guides
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience translating complex abstract ideas into concepts that can be understood by a broad audience
- Experience designing for web, mobile apps, or other interactive digital platforms
- Experience partnering with technical product and engineering partners for design implementation
- Experience in design tools such as Sketch
- Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, and design system tools such as InVision Design System Manager
- Experience navigating ambiguity, driving the design cycle, and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.