- Remote (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
We are looking for a person who adores the visual style of that global pixelated world-building game and can embrace and explore all you can make with it.
Our team is responsible for maintaining and advancing various aspects of the game. We are all big fans! We play it together and on our own and we relish what the world and specifically the community has done with it!
We work in a culture where all our team members’ value:
• Passion for the game: Our team is here because it is full of people that are passionate about the game.. Both what it is today and what is can be in the future. We pour ourselves into the game while making sure to do the right things at the right times.
• Innovation: We take on all kinds of crazy things, people here at their core are innovators. We want to make new experiences. We want to give our audience something they have never seen.
• Creativity: This game is innovative and exciting, it takes a creative mind to work through the experiences needed to expand the universe while staying true to the foundational experience. We are all inventors, critical thinkers, and makers of unknown things. We are successful only if the team is creative in our approaches of all things.
• Global Thinking: The game is a project that affects a wide diverse audience, everything we do needs to be built around them and understanding how what we do impacts that audience and fans of the game. The team is built for this diversity and is always looking for ways to bring different viewpoints to the table.
• Fun: The game is a fun experience, with many aspects of the game that border on silly. We will always take on big things and work hard, but we also value those fun silly experiences overall, and therefore strive to be a fun group to work for.
Our team is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who can continue the style of art we have all come to love in the game, as well as help bring it into the future. This Graphic Designer needs to be passionate about the tyle and excited about its future, and will be responsible for creating various digital and print materials for departments within the organization.
• Work with other Graphic Designers and Production team to define key milestones
• Actively seeks and accepts feedback from other artists and stakeholders in the creative work.
• Ability and willingness to work with the various departments to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of all art developed
• Coordinate technical and aesthetic processes to realize the vision
• Demonstrate quality work, productivity, communication and professionalism
• Excellent time-management and file/asset organizational skills
• Task driven, self-motivated, proactive
• Strong interpersonal abilities
• Works well under deadline
• 3+ years of experience in entertainment media and design with an emphasis on graphic design, motion-graphics, document design and digital and print materials
• Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Exceptional visual and technical understanding of creation of graphic design materials
• Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience
• For PORTFOLIO SUBMISSIONS to include:
o Examples of graphic design projects
o Examples of digital media design such as web layout, digital document design, stationary design, and other digital materials.
o Examples of physical media design, such as display design, leave-behinds, book design, and other physical materials.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.