- Chicago, Il
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Aquent’s large global professional services consulting client seeks a Communications Manager.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm CST
The North America People Communications Manager will work closely with the NA People Communications Lead to deliver an integrated communications plan to support the Frictionless Future of Work program in NA.
Producing and delivering written and interactive content, using our new approach to internal communication, you’ll help curate a cohesive and engaging experience for our people.
This is a proactive role. Flexibility and a collaborative work style is critical.
• Work as part of a core team to drive a strong storytelling/narrative approach across the market to position Frictionless Future of Work in a way that builds a concrete and lasting communications strategy for the business using a variety of formats, including; interactive content, virtual experiences, message creation, messaging support, campaign strategy and execution and targeted email/portal article development.
• Create concise communications messages and ensure best practice governance for production/content briefs.
• Deliver end-to-end engaging content, ensuring our brand purpose values are properly reflected in all people communications touchpoints.
• Work closely to create, develop out and deliver internal site updates. This includes on-going updates and webmaster management.
• Manage editorial people communications planning documents to ensure a smooth, consistent workflow and a clear editorial roadmap
• Collaborate with broader Marketing and Communications engagement strategies and opportunities to include Frictionless Future of Work messaging in North America targeted people communications.
• Adhere to the highest editorial standards and ensure all content fulfils our legal and governance obligations, and meets our editorial guidelines
• 5 yrs. + marketing and communications experience, preferably with Journalistic/publishing/research background
• Highly experienced in the development and production of written and interactive content
• Interactive savvy - social and web page + video and audio production content skill set
• Strong creative innovation skills and experience in measuring impact/metrics evaluation
• Strong project management capability and budget management.
• Needs to be a self-starter with an unflustered style and a highly collaborative nature
• Articulate with strong presence and ability to interact with all levels
• A driver with bags of energy and enthusiasm to get stuck in
• Needs to be able to take guidance and coaching, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions