- Remote ( West Coast )
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a Design Systems Lead for one of our Financial Services client. This is an 8-month assignment that will not extend.
As a Design Systems Lead on the team, you will have the unique ability to address the comprehensive needs of our client's Design Community. You’ll work closely with design leadership and a full cross-disciplinary team to devise innovative design concepts and production ready assets that will establish the future vision of client's online customer experience. Your designs will also contribute to the design language system that will define and drive change across the larger design organization.
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Be actively involved in defining strategy for the system, as well as helping set the roadmap
- Create components and page templates in collaboration with product design teams and leaders
- Think in terms of design systems and their impact, not just screens
- Act as a leader and self-starter within the Site team
- Document guidelines for components and patterns within the system
- Partner with engineers as they build and ship components
- Partner with extended cross-disciplinary team to influence their roadmaps in support of the shared Site platform
- Provide creative leadership and mentorship to designers within Site team
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- At least 5+ years of Design Experience
- Understand interface and interaction patterns along with best practices for various platforms
- Exercise human centered design and UX practices
- Have experience working within established brand guidelines and style guides
- Are comfortable enough with HTML and CSS to work closely with engineers to implement designs
- Like to work collaboratively within cross-disciplinary teams, as well as ability to work independently
- Can clearly communicate your design decisions with the team and craft elegant presentation and storytelling capabilities
- Experience providing creative direction and oversight to other designers
- Are proficient with Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC, etc.
Must include an online portfolio to be considered for role
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR