- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We're looking for a programmer writer!
• Develop customer-focused learn content, articles, tutorials, code samples, scripts, and end-to-end solutions that use Azure services.
• Collaborate with content, PM and engineering partners to identify and document content priorities and continually improve the content and drive great, real-world cloud solutions.
• Work with engineering teams to draw out technical information and turn it into customer ready content.
• Author the documentation and test/validate the samples and configurations that will be published to customers.
• Respond to reviewer feedback and incorporate feedback as needed.
• Deliver documentation according to specifications and priorities provided by content team.
• Use content team tools, process, and publishing guidelines to deliver high quality documentation.
• 3+ years of experience writing for a technical audience (developers)
• Working knowledge and job experience with at least two of the following programming languages: C#, Java, Python, or Node.
• Self-starter who works well independently and with others.
• Strong written and verbal English skills.
• Knowledge and experience with Azure is a plus.
• Experience or familiarity with markdown and GitHub is preferred.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, or Communications, or equivalent experience or equivalent work experience.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.