- Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- $32-35/hourly paid as W2
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
We are looking for an Email Designer/Developer to design and code multiple emails for several lines of business.
Some of the Emails will be templated and need edits. Others will be new content and/or new creative.
This person will work as part of a broader team, within a Creative Services, in-house Design team.
This person will be partnering with other designers and project managers on a daily basis.
This person will primarily work on a Mac, but will also be issued a PC for some work that's necessary.
- Candidates with experience developing and designing solutions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud for email and SMS campaigns and also familiarity with Zeta is ideal (although not mandatory)
- Candidates should be extremely proficient in HTML, CSS and Microsoft Excel (Advanced/Expert)
- Candidates should have strong Photoshop/Retouching skills
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification is ideal
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly preferred (or a similar system)
- Experience using the reporting and automation tools within Salesforce (or a similar system) including: Journey Builder, Email Studio, Content Builder, Mobile Studio, Analytics Builder, Audience Builder and Data Designer.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Someone inquisitive, proactive, team player. Someone that can offer solutions/suggestions that improve Email.
This candidate will be involved in creating the concept and look and feel of each project from the initial strategy stages through design to completion/execution.
Talent should always be concentrating on the elements of visual appeal, usability, and navigation throughout their work. Candidates should be familiar with web development lifecycles, have a strong understanding of HTML and CSS, and be able to juggle several projects at a time while working in a team environment. Candidates will work with other designers, writers, account team members and developers to determine site, page, and applications requirements.
Candidates will also need to ensure consistency in templates and graphical elements and utilize site-wide color and typeface standards as well as accomplish the following:
- Collaborate with team members to arrive at a cohesive vision and organization for both internal and external web sites and email campaigns
- Create test pages, templates and other graphical elements as needed
- Stay up-to-date on standards and best practices in web site development
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control
- Candidates will be proficient in several of the following applications: Photoshop Illustrator Dreamweaver Flash ActionScript After Effects CSS HTML/XML Candidates must forward samples of work for consideration.
- Candidates preferably will have prior experience working with traditional/interactive agencies and/or corporate clients.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We support you throughout the course of your assignment to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/
Working with Aquent gets you access to some great things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium (http://gymnasium.aquent.com) to develop your skills