- Milwaukee, WI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Our Client is looking for a Social and Public Relations Temporary Specialist. This role supports the consumer brand public relations and social marketing team by coordinating media and
influencer sample requests while also providing support on social publishing, seasonal programs and administrative tasks. This position is in the Milwaukee area, but candidate can sit in any time zone, must be able to work CST hours.
● Facilitate sample requests both internally and externally for media and influencer opportunities and associated events.
● Social publishing across all company social media channels
● Support team with a variety of tasks, including but not limited to: research, sample trafficking, monitoring and reporting, community management and other administrative duties.
● Assist with seasonal programming including seasonal product mailers, data entry, image procurement, weekly/end of season reporting, recaps and research.
● Associate and/or Bachelor degree, preferred in marketing or communication-related field
● Excellent organizational and communication skills
● Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel & Google Docs
● Detail-orientated and the ability to multitask
Additional Information and Disclaimers:
● Regular attendance is required
● Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
● Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.