- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Angela Castelo
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, English, Communications or another technical communication-related field
• 3+ years of relevant technical writing or content management experience
• Understanding of technical process documentation
• Knowledge of how to write in wiki / HTML
• Ability to create and structure “App-based” work instructions through an online interface
• Advanced/Masters degree in Engineering, Business, English, Communications or other technical communication-related field
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in a technical writing or content management position
• Strong work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated.
• Detailed oriented with excellent planning and organizational skills
• Experience working with a global, remote team
• Proven experience designing and delivering technical and business documentation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.