- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Visual Designer who is a strategic conceptual problem solver and can create compelling design solutions that work across multiple social media channels. A collaborator who brings new perspectives to a wide range of day-to-day projects in our social media world - from creating engaging posts to animations that can be utilized across multiple channels including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
The designer will work closely with another designer from our client's Global Brand team to create and apply new design systems and bring designs to life across touchpoints. This is a highly impactful role and you will make a difference across the organization by creating design systems that will help shape our culture and brand.
• 1 year of experience designing social media content across a wide variety of mediums. Fresh graduates also encouraged.
• A portfolio that represents an understanding of creating social media content, typography, a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic.
• Basic simple animation skill is a plus.
• Organized, detail-oriented self-starter who can juggle multiple projects.
• Strong attention to detail and aware of current social design trends.
• Knowledge of relevant design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, After Effects)