- Remote - PST Hours (Burbank, CA ideally)
- Job Terms:
- $27/hr (will have some OT)
- Start date:
Our client, a leading media company, is growing their sports streaming inventory and are looking for someone with previous sports streaming industry experience, as well as CMS & QA experience, to help create engaging content.
This role will work some overtime as necessary, as well as non 9-5 shifts, to meet live event needs (including nights and weekends).
This person will coordinate with multiple departments within Interactive team to requisition needed content and update the show pages with the latest data, videos, design assets including video clips, full episode videos, and show images. The Live Events Coordinator must be a process-oriented individual with a serious attention to detail. They will be responsible for managing content updates on multiple show web pages and mobile platforms, and must ensure that all assets and content meet standards of quality and accuracy.
· Manage updates to video pages across platforms
· Curate upcoming live events as they are announced
· Perform daily content QA tasks
· Be available to check high-profile content during evening launch periods
· Coordinate across departments to secure assets and approvals as needed
Responsible for not just domestic curation but also the curation related international expansion. In addition, responsible for curation involved in the launch of new hardware platforms.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Must have at least 2 years of experience building and programming content in a CMS
· At least 2 years of experience performing Quality Assurance duties
· Experience managing assets for a web or mobile content property
· Proven professional commitment to detail and accuracy
· Basic HTML skills
· Familiarity with SEO best practices
· A deep passion for television, preferably sports
· Experience using team collaboration platforms like JIRA, Asana, and Slack a plus