- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Job Title: Senior UX Designer
Client Location: REMOTE
Firm, non-negotiable: No
Background/Drug screen required. Major Medical, Dental, Vision and matching 401K. Paid holidays and PTO.
Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a Sr UX Designer to design dashboards and data visualization for their enterprise Saas platform experiences that help empower people to lead independent, healthier lives. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a brand new omnichannel offering to help people manage their medications with smart lists, reminders, educational content, and more!.
Position Summary/Job Description:
• Help to define the vision for health and wellness products and services
• Be a key contributor to the product development process including market research, competitive analysis, journey-mapping, wireframing, prototyping and usability testing
• Work with internal and external partner teams to align underlying technologies
• Create and contribute UI components and design assets to the design system to share with stakeholder teams across the organization
• Analyze the success of your solutions and iterate quickly on new ideas
• Keep up with the rapidly evolving field of health and wellness user experience and consistently bring new ideas to the team
Top five skills and number of years of experience required:
• 5-7 years of design experience - 2 year minimum of in-house (non-agency) design experience
• Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
• Current online portfolio with case studies or customer centric narratives.
• End to end design process experience research – ship.
• Strong IA background with experience in process flows
Preferred/nice to have skills:
• Experience in the Health Care Industry
• Native Mobile Application Experience
• Self-starter who remains current with mobile trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.