- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Exciting REMOTE Analytics Manager Opportunity with Huge Growth Potential
This is a newly-created position at our rapidly growing pharma marketing client.
For this position, the Analytics Manager will collaborate with Development and Strategy team at our client, a dynamic pharma marketing agency, to develop measurement and testing plans that will be used to execute, build, and maintain the Google Analytics on all webpages and create new reports/dashboards and analyze the analytics data. The Marketing Analytics team works cross-functionally and cross-organizationally to ensure our clients receive a seamless, best-in-class deliverable, and they value the insights and analytics services. We work to develop and grow new client deliverables, explore new technologies, methodologies and bring insights to our clients.
- Develop reports to answer stakeholder questions how users are engaged on the website.
- Develop Data Studio dashboard to share various metrics that is captured thru Google Analytics.
- Creation, maintenance, and enforcement of Best Practices for digital analytics directly relating to the company and their client objectives.
- Participate in the exploration and understanding of new measurement and analysis methodologies to evaluate and optimize tactics.
- Ensure deadlines are maintained and met with the highest quality of product.
- Oversee the delivery of client deliverables and ensure that they are easily understood by clients -- possibly simplifying very technical data and reports.
- Improve quality and timeliness of gathering deep customer, brand and other market insights leveraging technology such as social listening.
- Develop plans in response to new or evolving customer needs and provide feedback loop with recommendations from content and campaign execution performance and analytics.
- Implement performance and impact analytics through the execution of content and campaigns to track usage and effectiveness for improvement.
- Maintaining general knowledge of campaign performance across clients
- Work closely with the Director to generate reporting and analysis of trends and insights for internal and external dissemination.
- Work independently with guidance from remote Senior Management regarding overall goals and objectives.
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis.
- Delivers channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
- Drives innovation culture and coordinates with business and capability leads to develop innovative digital tactics and apply metrics/analytics.
- Creates multi-channel deliverables for senior management and external representatives
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide analytics development on user stories/insights.
· Provide recommendations on metrics, site improvements.
· Build and manage performance reporting around web and mobile based applications, while working closely with the strategy and web development team to design reports and facilitate insights based on our customer’s web traffic.
· Partner with stakeholders to set clear business KPI’s to provide timely and strategic insights.
· Maintain Analytics tag on all web pages.
· Provide access and train internal Scout (and client) on how the tool is used and how it can help answer their questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Marketing and Communications, Mathematics, or Statistical/Numeric Scientific field.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry preferred.
- 3+ years’ data analytics experience, preferably with web-based applications.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics (Certification preferred).
- Experience in social media analytics preferred.
- Experience briefing business owners and executives on data findings.
- Excellent web analytics experience, user segmentation, flow analysis, persona development.
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task several priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communication (written and oral) with ability to simplify highly complex information into terms that are easily consumed and acted upon.