- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are looking to a hire a Lead for Architectural 3D Renderer to work with a leading interior retailer in San Francisco. The team is open to considering candidates who would relocate to our San Francisco office from anywhere in the US (We can offer reimbursement for housing/travel costs associated with the engagement for any candidate who needs to relocate. The position will be onsite everyday in our offices).
This project is a 2-3 month project to hire oopportunity as their goal is convert you to a permanent employee as soon as all knows its a great fit!
The team has to work very fast with a great deal of pressure to ensure flawless work, so that is going to be vital for any candidate that applies.
We are seeking a Lead Architectural 3D Renderer to build an internal rendering discipline in partnership with our Creative and Architecture teams. This exciting opportunity will translate the brand vision into photorealistic renderings of our luxurious and inspiring spaces, places and experiences.
● Support architectural design for new buildings and renovations, with a particular focus on graphic representation
● Create photorealistic renderings of both organic and hard-surface forms
● Collaborate with partners across the broader Creative Team, including product, interior design and architecture
● Maintain and upload all working and final files into our digital asset management system while tracking progress of projects
● Ensure internal and external partner communication is frequent, clear and organized
● Take initiative to navigate roadblocks quickly, creatively, and find optimal solutions in line with brand vision
● Proactively recognize resource/talent gaps that may impact quality and delivery
● Provide mentoring to Rendering team to ensure their success in our fast-paced environment of tight deadlines
● Strong portfolio showcasing 3D renderings
● Proficiency in 3D software, including: 3DS Max, Vray, Corona, Enscape, Twin Motion, and Photoshop; Unreal Engine a plus
● Strong understanding of architectural drafting standards and practice
● Experience leading a CG production team highly preferred
● Photography experience a plus
● Able to adapt quickly to ever-evolving technology and the ability to solve in-depth technical solutions to improve efficiency
● Prior experience recruiting, leading and mentoring third-party CG vendors and artists