- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Turn 10 Studios, the makers of Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon and Forza Street, is looking for a talented Cinematics Artist to join our Motorsport team. Come play a key role in our award-winning studio and contribute to one of the most highly anticipated titles in the industry.
We are looking for a Cinematic Presentation Artist, a virtual cinematographer, to help us convey the emotional beauty inherent in cars and car culture. The work takes place in both traditional 3d tools and proprietary game systems.
- Utilizing our in-house tools: create a scene with exceptional pace, light, camera work, and dynamic performance
- Work with directors, leads, and animators to completely understand the needs of a scene
- Work with the Cinematics Lead to design and create cinematics that are a cohesive part of the overall game experience.
- Work with programmers, designers and testers to ensure quality, develop and improve tools and workflows.
- Broad working knowledge of visual storytelling, including staging, camera work, pacing, editing, lighting, sound, acting and animation basics
- BA or BFA in Video Production, Visual Communications, or experience equivalent.
- 2+ years in cinematics artist position or similar for published AAA titles.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and demonstrable skills in cinematography, directing, and editing
- Experience with Adobe suite
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.