- Remote (must be local to Bay Area)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
In this design role focused on our main social media app, you will be taking the design assets, and reviewing it to make sure it meets metrics. You could also help with product launch, and other activities as they arise. In this role, you will be helping to support the overall app, getting to work across a large variety of areas. Strong attention to detail is necessary!
- 2+ years relevant design experience
- Accustomed to Sketch, Figma and other prototyping tools
- Experienced with Dropbox
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with iOS, Android and WWW design
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Closely follows directions and works within established product/department guidelines
- Independent, but also communicates with and receives direction from cross-functional teams
- Works quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Adapts to a rapidly changing/evolving environment
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!