- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
JOB TITLE: B2B Marketing Delivery Lead
HOURS: Standard 40 hour week
LOCATION: Remote during COVID - Once return to site is established, frequency in office will be determined.
EST DURATION: 6 Months
The B2B marketing delivery team is seeking a marketing delivery lead to support Global Marketing campaigns targeted to customers in the U.S, Canada and Latin America.
The role will primarily focus on executing the quarterly multi-vehicle (e.g., email, banner, print) commercial business plan which includes managing the production schedule, creating end-to-end emails in automation tool, collaborating with stakeholders for approvals, governance of creative requirements, and ensuring on-time delivery and error-free every time.
This role requires working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders including the global creative team, go-to-market, partner marketing, legal, product merchandising and agency and contractor teams. Strong communication skills and ability to manage project timelines as well as tracking and campaign utilization are essential to this role. The candidate must be proactive and collaborative.
· Drive commercial business campaign roadmap by managing projects through the end-to-end process
· Serve as subject matter expert on content management and multi-vehicle execution
· Develop vehicle production strategies, including process improvements, scheduling, problem solving, and managing innovations with content and creative
· Create end-to-end emails with regional localization in automated production tool, and ability to edit HTML code to prepare email for deployment
· Serve as a technology expert, providing insight and advice to stakeholders on how best to maximize campaign success with available technology and processes
· Stay current with emerging technologies and industry & market trends
· Participate in commercial business strategy core team meetings
· Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience including strategy, development and execution.
· Extremely organized and motivated; able to manage time and drive multiple projects simultaneously.
· Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
· Creative and innovative thinker with a “can do” attitude.
· Comfortable with ambiguity and imperfect information; demonstrated ability in solving problems creatively.
· Proven ability to work well and influence others.
· Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
· Business-value focused mindset balancing tactical and strategic tasks.
· Experience with HTML coding to assist with email deployment
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and experience in analysis, research and presentation creation.
· At ease in successfully collaborating across teams and geographies.
· Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.