- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- $35-$37 an hour + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are looking to bring on a creative project manager who has a background in passion to help execute seasonal in-store signage, digital signage, packaging and other projects. This role manages the delivery of multiple projects through completion, working cross-functionally, obtaining key stakeholder approval.
We are looking for somebody that has an exceptional attention to detail, and understands the project management best practices required to bring complex projects to life through project planning, resource management, creative development and review facilitation, vendor management, and hand-off for publishing. Will manage moderately to highly complex projects independently or under the leadership of a PM.
This is a 6 month project that has the opportunity to extend or convert at a leading Seattle retailer. This role is only looking at candidates who are local to Seattle or relocating there by the end of the summer.
- Manage moderately to highly complex projects independently or under the leadership of a Project Manager
- Support the creative execution of all work created by the Studio through file/asset release; whether it’s completed in house or co-sourced.
- Track projects and assess risk to timelines; elevate when necessary.
- Build and share best practices in process, tools and technology; identify opportunities to gain efficiencies in workflow.
- Manage and ensure first time quality and accuracy finalizing files and assets.
- Partner with marketing, product, creative and production teams to deliver creative content to multiple customer channels.
- 3-5 + years of an advertising agency or creative project management
- 1-3 years of digital marketing management
- 1-3 years of packaging and/or print experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage project teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify and assess the risk to timelines; elevate when necessary
- Build and share best practices in process, tools, and technology; identify opportunities to gain efficiencies in workflow
- Willing and able to roll your sleeves up to gett he job done while having fun!
The mission of our client is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. They call thsir employees “partners” because they are all partners in shared success, and they make sure everything they do is through the lens of humanity—from their commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way they engage with their customers and communities to do business responsibly.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM