- Job Terms:
- $29 hr
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Media experience/knowledge, and project management experience.
Oversee advertising campaigns.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related communications field is preferred.
The Marketing Professional role requires the ability to manage multiple projects from concept to completion, collaborate across internal marketing and business partners, and manage external creative and media agencies. This position will leverage the strategic marketing plan to create compelling campaign executions based on business partner objectives. This includes, owning the end-to-end campaign production process, working closely with their leader, team members and agencies to lead the core team through flawless execution. This role will translate campaign performance data into consumable and actionable insights, so we can continuously improve our efforts.
• Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to develop messaging through effective communication channels
• Partner with internal marketing partners to develop advertising tactics aligned to the strategic marketing plan
• Manage relationship with external media agency to execute social media campaigns with large budgets and complex segmentation, performance tracking and remarketing structures
• Manage relationship with internal and external creative agencies to develop campaign creative that aligns to the company’s brand strategy
• Act as a liaison between internal partners and cross-functional marketing partners to develop and activate marketing plans and strategies in support of business priorities
• Manage test & learn initiatives to uncover insights that lead to improved performance
• Conduct secondary research on healthcare topics and trends to support content strategy
• Use problem-solving skills, be organized, show attention to detail and manage multiple high-profile programs
• 3 - 5 years of marketing/product management experience
• Prior experience managing vendors/external advertising and media agencies
• Strong knowledge of social media channels, ad design, audience targeting, ad launching, performance measurement and tracking Candidates should appreciate need for consistency with the brand and value propositions
• Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
• Experience managing campaigns end-to-end from strategy, to execution and reporting
• Strong task and detail orientation
• Process improvement mentality
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related communications field
• Prior Marketing experience with Fortune 500 Company
• Prior product marketing experience a plus
• Healthcare, financial services, or insurance experience a plus