- Remote (Client in Chicago)
- Job Terms:
- $52 - $55.50
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
Case Study Development Manager
Location: Remote, client based in Chicago)
Pay: ($53-55.50 / hourly paid as W2)
Duration: 6+ months, likely extension
The Client Case Study Champion has primary responsibility for credentials development and maintenance within their respective DTE and is the primary contact for his/her industries. These client case studies showcase our capabilities and demonstrate the tangible results of our work, thereby providing evidence of how Client helps clients on their journey to applying the New Now.
The Champion has a broad understanding of the credentials within his/her industry, business or geo and day-to-day responsibility to:
• Works collaboratively with the DTE Marketing Lead and the BD and Sales Lead to strategically evaluate pipeline ensuring the right balance of stories to support sales, marketing and the brand
• Leverage Marketing Teams, Knowledge Management and other sources throughout Client to obtain relevant content and assets.
• Support Marketing leads and work with Digital Marketing Leads and Client Stories Program to develop and edit all stories in all formats
• Manage the creation of external-facing case studies – including facilitating interviews with internal project leads, working with stakeholders on reviews, and finalizing client case studies for approved channels (including Client Knowledge Exchange & Client Case Study Channel, website and social media).
Development processes include:
• Review and prioritize credential pipeline with DTE leads, C&I Leads and BD & Sales Development Lead
• Collaborate with all DTE Champions to ensure a streamlined & strategic approach to client case study development.
• Work with writers/graphic designers on production to produce visually and verbally compelling stories for marketing and sales functions
• Ensure that key messages, capabilities and services are conveyed
• Ensure all current nomenclature and brand standards are met for external-facing materials
• Manage internal repositories (including collections) and external submissions (including .com and social media) for case studies
• Collaborate with various stakeholders across Client, as necessary, to capture all essential facets of work for a case study.
• Obtain legal review and approval.
• Manage overall look/feel of the end deliverables.
• Ensure client authorization is obtained upon receipt of appropriate internal approvals.
• Submit externally approved client case studies to the Client Case Study Channel
• Work with Campaign Management to help promote story and develop necessary formats to support the promotion plan.
• Target new client work for client case study development.
• Escalate any development issues in a timely fashion
• Customize/update/retire existing client case study materials, assets, links, etc, as needed.
• Produce data activity reports as necessary.
• Periodically measure the success of completed credentials and factor these metrics into future credential development.
A client case study champion should possess a combination of strong English-language (comprehension and written) skills, as well as a strong disposition for detail. They should also have a strong understanding of Client internal communications anatomy, business structure, and key priorities. Finally, a client case study champion should have experience in working with high-level stakeholders (including Client leadership) and a knowledge of how to navigate complex schedules in order to successfully develop and finalize case studies.
- Office 365, Knowledge Exchange, Wordpress, Teams, A.com
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We support you throughout the course of your assignment to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/
Working with Aquent gets you access to some great things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium (http://gymnasium.aquent.com) to develop your skills