- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Fantastic REMOTE Sr./Lead Product Designer2 (Hiring 2 positions) -- Marketplace Opportunity
Our client, a global etail company, is looking for a Sr. Product Designer -- Marketplace to help lead the team to articulate the strategy for transforming complex workflows into easy-to-use world class product design for different audiences across their sellers and ecosystem partners. You will use your knowledge of the Design Thinking process to collaborate with partner teams, facilitate conversations, create concepts, run design sprints, and build rapid prototypes to leverage the collective creativity. You’ll employ your great strengths in storytelling to present your vision and product design rationale in a compelling, convincing manner to the wider team. While working with partners to determine a shared plan forward that balances business and technology considerations, you will create and champion an experience that is highly usable before delivering pixel-perfect designs.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Crafting the strategic vision for the product experience by creating concepts and prototypes that drive strategic alignment.
- Leading your team and working well with others.
- Solving complex problems with curiosity and openness.
- Creating experiences that end-users can’t live without by collaborating seamlessly and flexibly with cross-functional partners to drive best-in-class thinking from all parts of the organization.
- Proactively soliciting, leveraging, and sharing design research, competitive research, data, and analytics to create full-featured and strategic products.
- Thinking holistically through the entire ecosystem of end users and competitors.
- Switching gears from deep design thinking to rapid-fire execution.
You’ll sweep them off our feet if you have…
- A demonstrable track record working cross-functionally with shipping successful products in a fast-paced environment. You thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Extensive experience designing for enterprise software and applications.
- Experience working with eCommerce or Marketplace platforms.
- A strong design aesthetic that uses the best of our Design System and influences its evolution. You practice universal design and believe in inclusion.
- A maker mindset. You are nimble and use all the tools of design to drive understanding and create a compelling vision.
- Ability to produce great work in short timeframes, multi-task across different projects and platforms and adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the business.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to motivate teams and partners.
- Find joy in leading by doing. You inspire, coach, and contribute to our team culture.
- A strategic mindset and a systems thinking approach to taking the complex and make it simple.
- See problems from various angles and create well-rounded solutions.
- A self-starter mindset who is well organized and always looking to improve things.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HCI, Information Architecture, Digital Design, or similar.
- 10+ years of experience in product design.
- Have a fantastic portfolio of elegant and smart design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.