- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
Aquent's client's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Product Growth team focuses on growing and engaging global user base. The team is data driven and results focused. We are seeking a talented digital performance marketer who thrives at working with data, and can dive in to the details of a digital media campaign, but can also manage relationships with agencies, ad networks, cross functional partners to strategically grow our program. The ideal candidate will have strong user acquisition and media buying experience within the mobile and desktop ecosystem.
* Leverage data to understand our global direct response campaigns in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement of Facebook users.
* Drive projects focusing on new user growth and mobile usage - working closely with design, product, engineering, and data teams.
* Manage day-to-day paid digital campaign operations across agencies, ad networks and DSPs.
* Negotiate and execute on direct and programmatic media buys.
* Execute creative tests, and drive performance and operational efficiency at scale.
* Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative
* Clearly communicate performance, strategy, and vision to key partners
* Establish best practices and frameworks for successful automation & scaling
* Query Hadoop/Hive databases to understand campaign performance.
* 2+ years experience in driving paid media campaigns to meet target ROI and conversion KPIs.
* 2+ years experience performing data analysis and driving A/B tests to optimize campaign performances
* 1+ years experience with SQL
* Ability to process and analyze data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!