- Austin, TX (Remote possible!)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Looking for a strong visual designer with some UX background. Graphic design experience and ecommerce experience is preferred
Project that the organization was funded for the consumer/small business organization/ (CSC)-3 year investment at the start of Fy21, making/investing in the organization, bringing new features and functionality to improve. 1. Premium brand perception, shifting to focus to elevate our brand. Broader strategy consumer product portfolio, focus on design aesthetics. Focusing on the transformation of the main website as well!
• Conceptualize and execute global creative solutions for a variety of digital experiences.
• Interactive design projects that meet both user and business objectives, while maintaining and supporting brand standards.
• Practice and facilitate Human-Centered Design (Design Thinking) methodologies.
• Evolve and evangelize our Design Language and System.
• Present your ideas to design and business stakeholders and adapt to feedback.
• Intake and understand complex requirements and problems and distill the appropriate customer-centric content solution.
• Test and iterate on content by partnering with UX research.
• Undergraduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience.
• Very strong knowledge of Photoshop.
• Strong graphic design and layout skills.
• Strong proficiency with MS Visio, Adobe Creative Suite and/or other wireframing and prototyping tools.
• Good understanding of typography, grids, visual layout, and design systems.
• Understanding of HTML/CSS code, methodologies, and the technology and platforms that support UX design.
• An online portfolio demonstrating a strong design foundation with relevant examples of design concepts, deliverables, and process.
• User research experience in technical domains.
• Experience creating Design Systems, frameworks, or other Design-at-scale initiatives.
• Experience designing for eCommerce platforms and applications.
• Experience designing AR-drive or voice-enabled experiences.
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.