- Remote (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This major kids content portal seeks an online content producer to create new content concepts and manage weekday publishing duties and promotion of content across multiple properties. Producer will manage new content concept creation, monitor content publisher feeds and work with the editor to build timely content packages (including text, photos and video) suitable for young learners. In addition to site production, the producer will work collaboratively and effectively with key partners to experiment new content concepts and drive coverage on the network and homepage to respond to requests for content and ensure optimal promotion of our kids content and features on the network’s key entry points. Producer may also provide editorial and production support on special projects (such as back-to-school season) as needed. Preferred schedule is 9:30am to 5:30pm PST Mon-Fri.
• Three years+ of online publishing experience, preferably at a major portal and focused on youth educational and/or entertainment content
• Interest and enthusiasm about advancing youth learning and related topics
• Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience producing content that drive high engagement especially with younger audience. Former teaching experience could also work!
• Experience working with online content experimentation
• Experience working with programming or editing news, videos, images content online
• Copy edit experience
• A Bachelors degree in Education, Communications, Journalism or related discipline preferred
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.