- Los Angeles, CA; remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Glendale, CA is seeking a Senior Designer to join their Media & Entertainment Distribution divison. This role is slated to go 1 year and could extend. This role will be remote, but candidates should be on the west coast.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join the Technology Enterprise Design team. This individual should have strong design skills, experience building products from start to finish, and the knowledge necessary to advocate for the user throughout the process.
The Technology Enterprise Design team is a unified design and research team for customer-facing and enterprise experiences within the Media & Entertainment Distribution Technology organization. We design and deliver solutions that power many of the brand's flagship products, including streaming services and websites for many well-known brands. As an Enterprise Designer, you are a creative problem solver who looks to collaborate inclusively throughout your design process and evolve the way we operate. To us, team fit and attitude are as important as hard design skills.
We expect our Senior Designers to work on multiple projects, both from the ground up and optimizing existing solutions, with in-depth knowledge about the latest design trends and technologies.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include coordinating requirements with stakeholders, developing solutions, defining information architectures, creating wireframes, designing high-quality experiences, collaborating with team members, and presenting your work to partners.
- Define mobile and web experiences and interfaces for enterprise products
- Collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Work closely with teammates to produce design solutions using sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Presenting design work to partners and stakeholders
- At least five years of relevant experience in Design or related field with at least three years of experience designing high-quality experiences, IAs, user flows, user stories, and associated design assets
- Expert understanding of user-centered design principles and UI best practices
- Experience designing enterprise or analytics tools
- Self-motivated, problem solver with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong storytelling skills
- Strong interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies and design skills
- Strong work ethic, reliability, adaptability, work well with others, team player
- Ability to design within brand guides and contribute to design language workstreams
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma
- All applicants are required to supply a portfolio that demonstrates their end-to-end product design thinking
Required Education: BS or equivalent
Must have skills
- Design system experience at a minimum of 2+years plus in addition, product design experience- style guides, brand design work- must have a proficiency in design skills
- Experience collaborating with multiple design teams -platform level thinking end user design
- Will need to have skills to flush out what vertical teams need and be able to sell solutions to the teams steering them in the proper direction
MUST HAVE A LINK TO THEIR PORTFOLIO LISTED IN THE HEADER OF THEIR RESUME
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers