- North Wales
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- Posted By:
- Rachel Hettinger
The Event Specialist Program Manager supports the execution and management of all virtual Summit/Meetings for global market access (GMAx) including vendor management, coordination of pre-event activities, participant identification, vendor partners, contributors, and approvers. The Event Specialist will also be responsible for website maintenance, scheduling & invitation management, all creative (logos, branding, templates, banners, etc.), creation of videos, broadcasting, gamification creation, promotion through Yammer community to support communication with all region leads, updates to the site as needed, etc.
Location Summit/Meetings: Including vendor management and coordination of pre-event activities; identifying participants, vendor partners, contributors and approvers. Selects and engages vendors and support teams, develops meeting app, provides logistical support, venue and invitations, speakers and ex-payers for negotiations simulations, coordinates meeting agenda and presentations, off-site and hotel logistics, and post event follow-up.
- Working with Access Leads, both Global and regional levels.
- Selection, management and oversight of multiple vendors as well as all execution.
- Aid in management of timelines, scheduling, content and agendas.
- Budget management – budget matrix that can include multiple budgets across many tactics; including but not limited to management of spend, timing allocations, and understanding budget implications and resolutions.
- Oversite of vendors - standardizing the process, templates/playbooks and provide consultant support to functional leaders.
- Understanding business needs to achieve objectives.
- Manage Market Access wide events to secure support.
- Partner with GMAx leads for back-end analytics of meeting, and how to measure success.
- Manage and oversee country processes for contracting all external speakers/participants.
Education Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s degree
Required Experience and Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work well in teams, to influence others and to negotiate effectively. Project Management, Pharma Marketing Knowledge.
Desired Experience and Skills - Message Development experience. Customer Insights (i.e., Market Research). Field Communications, Product or Customer Promotion experience. External agency management, equivalent position at an agency.
Ability to manage and execute summits/meetings: including vendor management and coordination of pre-event activities, off-site and hotel logistics, and post event follow-up. Entails selection of vendors and support teams, developing meeting app, providing logistical support.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collabor