- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- $32 per hour DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing all steps of large, high profile Medicare Marketing communication projects for a large medical insurance client.
NOTE: This role is remote, but preference will be given to candidates in the Central or Pacific Time Zones. Some evening or weekend hours may be required.
The Project Manager is responsible for successful delivery and project management of projects by managing project planning, developing timelines, and managing the successful execution of day-to-day activities on a diverse variety of projects. The PM is responsible for translating client requests into project deliverables for print or digital content.
The Project Manager is a key point of contact for client teams, managing the execution of assigned project deliverables to ensure that projects are on budget, on schedule, high quality and fulfill against strategic objectives and client requirements.
The Project Manager must be an excellent communicator, extremely organized, detail oriented, and an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and someone who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project, possessing an extreme sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability to see a project through from start to finish.
Primary accountabilities include:
- The development and/or execution of Medicare Annual Notice of Change and Evidence of Coverage marketing communications.
- Working with Marketing Communications staff to plan and coordinate complex projects through all stages to ensure product is produced in a timely, accurate,and efficient manner.
- Serve as a single point of contact on marketing issues and resolution for assigned business areas within Medicare Programs Marketing.
- Develop a deep understanding of our Medicare products and regulatory requirements.
- Schedule and lead project meetings with business partners.
- May make recommendations based upon data analysis.
- Coordinate project reviews and re-negotiate terms/deadlines as appropriate.
- Experience with Medicare plans is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services guidelines/requirements preferred
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiar with technical environments (working in document composition tools)
- Experience with MS Project, Excel, Word, SharePoint.
- Extreme attention to detail
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) through Fidelity
- FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!