- San Francisco, CA (Remote in SF)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
• Drive the improvements and optimization of the Go-To-Market process for Marketing initiatives.
• Own and manage the Global Marketing Launch Calendar and distribution for all strategic initiatives.
• Drive evaluation and creation of global go-to-market process.
• Support Strategic planning and drive change management
• Partner with Content Programming, Sales & Partnerships to drive alignment and visibility into respective pipelines and ensure strategic alignment across teams.
• Think outside of the box to develop new ideas for how Marketing gets work done including but not limited to, evaluating project management methodologies and tools and improve reporting capabilities by partnering with the GTM Launch Manager.
• Lead the cross-functional working group of marketing, creative, comms and content responsible for planning and prioritizing Twitch tentpole programs.
• Partner with GTM Launch Manager to evaluate opportunities to automate elements and reporting throughout the go-to-market process.
• Partner with Admin team to drive employee engagement programs.
• Minimum 7 years designing and executing go-to-market processes at traditional or digital media companies.
• A highly organized and self-motivated discipline and a willingness to carve a path towards a defined goal when there are no established protocols or processes.
• A deep understanding of marketing process best practices to improve efficiency across cross functional teams.
• Masterful organization, and project management skills, including a working knowledge of one or many project management tools (Jira, Airtable and Asana experience a huge plus)
• Ability to forge relationships across a growing and evolving organization with complex decision influences.
• Ability to understand and optimize for the goals of multiple business units.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to manage projects and campaigns with tight deadlines.