- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
Our client is looking for a new Policy Comms Manager!
Day to Day:
- Manage in-bound press inquiries on a wide range of issues
- Develop and create a wide range of communications materials including blog posts, communications plans, statements, briefing materials for executives and more
- Work with cross functional groups to provide communications advice on key products or updates as they get ready to go to market
- Support launches, policy advocacy, and announcements
- Bachelor's degree in communications, liberal arts, or social sciences
- 10+ years of communications or related experience
- Experience in public policy, public affairs, crisis communications or issues management
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!