- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Our client is searching for their next Communications Designer that would be working directly with their Central Design Programs. The communication designer will be responsible for creating visual content on the client's different publishing channels. This person should possess a sophisticated design sensibility to ideate, design and produce visual content for the team’s online publishing needs, including but not limited to web and social media formats. For the website, they will develop visual content to accompany published articles. For social media, they will conceptualize and produce thumb-stopping content that combines images, motion and copy to grow and engage audiences.
Day to Day:
- Help plan, manage and produce a pipeline of content aligned with the team’s broader publishing strategy.
- Ideate visual concepts/themes and refine design work based on overall creative direction.
- Create and design visual content in a variety of formats (illustration, iconography, graphics, animation, Instagram posts and Stories) from start to finish: including ideation, image and video creation and editing, and production.
- Develop and maintain a consistent visual style aligned with brand voice.
- Oversee outreach and collaboration with partners and stakeholders for content creation and manage relationships.
- Manage archival of digital assets.
- 3+ years of experience with communication or branding design.
- 3+ years of experience creating content for a variety of environments, particularly within the Instagram platform.
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and other packages)
- Premier and Figma for creating and editing compelling visuals and video content.
- Demonstrated track record engaging with launched projects.
- A portfolio with examples in communication or branding design, social media content, marketing materials and presentation support
- Web design UX/UI experience
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!