- Austin, Texas 78758 - remote to start
- Job Terms:
- $60-70/hour W2 DOE + benefits & 401K
- Start date:
- 3 weeks from offer
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is looking for a Product Manager in Austin, Texas who has experience with web and mobile products. AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate, health benefits, dental, vision and a matching 401K. This role is a 12-month contract.
Within our client, the Digital Advisor Solutions team is specifically focused on helping advisory firms deliver an exceptional end-client experience while driving their own firm’s productivity by providing them with industry leading web, mobile, and messaging solutions.
Product Manager (Mobile & Web) What you’ll do:
As a Sr. Product Manager you will lead product development and deliver solutions that will enable Schwab and its clients to digitally interact in a more seamless manner.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Product Manager role include:
• Develop a strategies and product roadmaps for the web and mobile channel that supports Advisor Services business objectives.
• Conduct interviews with clients and internal stakeholders; manage feedback to gain insights into future product development.
• Conduct competitive intelligence on the landscape of customer service technology and best practices, to maintain competitive differentiation for Schwab.
• Drive stakeholder and organizational alignment on product priorities, business strategy, trade-off decisions and investment.
• Create detailed business requirements to define product features as well as the service experience.
• Partner closely with the User Experience team to design technology solutions.
• Utilize Agile methodology to collaborate with development and QA teams to manage implementation of technology projects.
• Partner with Advisor Services marketing on positioning and go-to-market strategy.
What you have:
• 5-10 years of product management experience. • Bachelor's degree required (MBA preferred) • Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus. • Experience with Agile methods and processes • Ability to develop and articulate business requirements; • Must possess strong analytical and project management skills. • Ability to thrive in highly-collaborative work environment. • Strong communication skills. • Tenacity, a bias for action and the ability to overcome obstacles and successfully execute on multiple projects simultaneously, at times under extremely tight deadlines. • Must be a creative thinker and have a keen interest in ensuring the best possible digital experience for clients; • Possess a fine attention to detail and a disciplined approach to developing applications. Once normal, in office business resumes they may be expected to be onsite in Austin.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!