- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
Location: (Remote role during Covid, role ultimately will sit in Richmond, VA or McLean, VA)
Pay: (hourly paid as W2)
Duration: 6+ months, possible extension.
** (Remote role during Covid, role ultimately will sit in Richmond, VA or McLean, VA) **
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Strategist to drive acquisition and customer marketing for focused campaigns from creative strategy through in-market execution across multiple channels. The right candidate will have experience developing and executing large-scale full-funnel marketing campaigns. They will need to work across multiple marketing channels and build relationships across the organization and should thrive in a fast paced environment.
Develop and execute integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns on a national scale to drive account growth, brand affinity and customer engagement.
Shepherd multiple marketing creative projects at once from brief to execution through our process while ensuring strategic intent aligns with execution/delivery at every step. Work across functions and with multiple stakeholders during the process in a well managed and organized manner.
Participate as the brand strategy lead in collaborative cross-functional teams (business partners, creative teams, legal, compliance, etc) and partner with them to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery.
Champion the brand, ensuring that all representation of our products (claims, imagery, card, etc) are in line with their respective brand personas, voice and style guides. In addition, develop an understanding of best practices across channels and programs.
Leverage problem solving and influencing skills to ensure marketing initiatives deliver on intent.
Have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders at all levels across the company to manage, inform and influence outcomes. This involves the ability to build presentation materials and cohesive documentation that have equal impact when read as standalone or shared in a meeting environment.
• Has experience leading marketing and brand strategy efforts in large organizations, along with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Detailed-oriented with strong prioritization skills
• Highly effective communication skills with outstanding writing and presentation abilities
• Experience with a variety of marketing channels (eg: digital channels, website, email, etc)
• Can manage the details of multiple projects, deadlines and changing priorities, while maintaining excellent and accurate work
• Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
• 2-5 years of experience in brand strategy or product marketing experience with experience managing multiple channels, agency or client side
• 2-5 years of experience in planning, executing and analyzing marketing programs
• 2-5 years experience in managing creative processes, partnering with creative teams and developing marketing materials that drive results
• Masters degree in marketing or business (Not mandatory)
• At least 2 year of experience in marketing for financial services or another highly regulated industry
• At least 2 years of experience driving optimization plans and creative strategy
• At least 2 years of experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment with a track record of effectively working autonomously and navigating ambiguity
Line of Business:
Upmarket Card Marketing supporting both acquisition and customer management - multichannel campaigns
Higher scores, financial stability
Acquisition through life cycle/customer management: balance build, authorized user, credit line increases
New benefits available or changes coming to cards, will update via email
Some changes might impact every channel - SEM/SEO, social, email, direct mail
- Ideal candidates likely will have Agency and/or in house experience
- These roles are heavy execution
- Create in-market testing
- Creative development, partner with lead associate to ensure intent and delivery align with the business need
- Marketing Strategy and creative execution experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience w/in a matrixed organization
- Ability to manage multiple and concurrent projects from start to finish
Channels: Email (huge) website, owned channels
Brings knowledge and understanding of the difference between channels
Will Do in this role:
- Write creative briefs
- Brief Agencies
- Create timelines/delivery dates
- Review creative (via PDF)
- Communicate updates via deck/PowerPoint
Excel, PowerPoint, google drive, sheets, word, slides
Team you'll work with:
- Will be working with an associate who is full time with the Organization.
- Creative team /guiding them
- Tech Team / on execution
- Cross-Functional Teams/ Marketing
- Ability to work with different job function
- Creativity - fresh thinking - diverse thinking
- Able to take the ball and run with it
- Ownership and ability to work autonomously
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We support you throughout the course of your assignment to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/
Working with Aquent gets you access to some great things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium (http://gymnasium.aquent.com) to develop your skills