- North Wales, PA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Agata Kijanka
The Program Manager will lead the development and delivery of the global payer communications plan related to the support of the Payer Strategy for Global Market Access for internal and external customers. The Program Manager is the primary contact for the Global Access team regarding brand-specific communications to global customers. They are expected to demonstrate an understanding of the internal customers' needs and preferences, as well as those of external customers’ in the payer environment, and the competitive market dynamics that impact payer decisions.
The Program Manager, in partnership with the Global Access Strategy Lead, will work collaboratively with multiple teams, including the agency teams, Global Marketing, CORE, Research, and Medical Affairs to assist in the development of the payer communications strategy.
The Program Manager will demonstrate effective collaboration with the Promotional Review Team (PRT) and other compliance departments. The Program Manager ensures that all plans and resources adhere to our client’s Standards of Compliance.
The candidate should have high proficiency in project management, constituency leadership, vendor management and collaborative communications. Previous Marketing, and/or Marketing Communications experience is desirable.
- Manages the development of programs and tactics to support the Global Market Access strategy and communication objectives:
- Leads meetings with internal teams and advertising agency to identify and develop a resource needed to support a specific customer behavior and/or business objective.
- Assists with AOR selection, price negotiation, and SOW creation.
- Participates in external agency evaluations, if applicable.
- Acts as liaison between agency and internal departments.
- Initiates and manages content development process for materials with the internal Studio or external agency and maintains the project timelines.
- Provides necessary guidance to the agency or studio in order to develop and refine the tactic / resource.
- Gains Leadership approval of tactic / resource.
- Gains PRT, CORE and other compliance departments' approval of tactic / resource.
- Works with Editorial teams to complete the resource review process.
- Assists Global Market Access leads with strategic thinking to develop the communications strategy, message development, etc.
- Identifies new opportunities and channels that may arise from changing market situations, new clinical publications, new media or other developments.
- Interacts with other areas of expertise to ensure relevant metrics are applied for communication assessment.
- Manages the budget and operations for assigned projects when applicable; tracks budget phasing in SAP and spending vs. budget against open Purchase Orders.
Education Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Required Experience and Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work well in teams, to influence others and to negotiate effectively. Project Management, Pharma Marketing Knowledge.
Desired Experience and Skills - Message Development experience. Customer Insights (i.e., Market Research). Field Communications, Product or Customer Promotion experience. External agency management, equivalent position at an agency.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collabor