- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
AQUENT is looking for a Project Manager to support to partnerships, and oversee the entire project lifecycle from initiation to completion under minimal supervision; project planning, execution of tasks, mitigation of project risks, and management of resources to meet goals and deliverables. This role will be responsible for gathering and interpreting large volumes of data in order to develop actionable insights and recommendations for use across the organization.
Specific service deliverables include but are not limited to the following:
1. Creating and tracking an Executive Dashboard that tracks software sales and pipeline with multiple partners across various organizations and the associated hardware pull-through as a result of the software sales (Excel, PowerPoint).
2. Conduct market and industry research, competitive and financial analysis, and other business assessments on current and new software companies, their technologies and solutions, and associated industry trends. Deliver summary reports, documents and presentations as needed (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
3. Conduct assessments on usage of the Marketing Development Fund (MDF) for selected partners, including tracking spends, proof-of-performance (POP), and quarterly reconciliations as applicable and as needed. Develop and drive business intelligence (BI) reporting for partner business and incentive programs. Work with the regions and/or countries for specific MDF requests and facilitate the approval process as needed.
4. Working with SalesForce.com (SFDC) to track opportunities and building an opportunity pipeline (SFDC data pulls, SQL database, Excel pivot tables, graphing) as needed; monthly reporting and Executive Dashboards for specific partners. Participating in pipeline meetings to track and validate pipeline, track wins, and understand losses for rollup to the monthly Executive Dashboard.
5. Setting up and conducting company and partner interlock calls for operationalizing business terms, resolving roadblocks, identifying new business opportunities, reporting progress and issues back to management team.
6. Serving as partner POC for any items/issues/deadlines/needs relating to partner participation in company events or participation in partner’s events as needed.
7. Proven ability to gather and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data.
8. Synthetize complex or diverse information and perform analysis by processing data, reconciling against multiple data sources while being creative in finding new ways to interpret data.
9. Create data visualization to represent information and data in a usable way to easily uncover and understand trends, outliers, and patterns in data.
10. Able to effectively present information to stakeholders globally at all levels of the organization
11. Develop close links across with key business partners in Finance, Marketing, and other cross-functional groups within the organization. Coordinate activities between team members while maximizing their productivity to achieve business objectives.
12. Experience with KPI measurement, market intelligence tools, data visualization software (Power BI, Qlik Sense preferred), and familiarity with relational databases (SQL)
- Typically 7+ years of experience leading projects in corporate strategy or market research.
- Advanced university degree or demonstrable equivalent. Extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Creative thinker with ability to deal with ambiguity. Proactively communicate details across all levels of the organization and across multiple departments in a clear, concise, and constructive manner.
- Strong critical thinking and independent problem-solving skills.