- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Project Manager that will be responsible for efficiently running the creative operations of large-scale integrated campaigns to drive business results.
The Project Manager will drive operational excellence for a multi-functional creative team, partnering closely with creative directors, account managers, and creative talent across multiple Aquent and client offices. Multiple time zones are navigated.
Additionally, the Project Manager must confidently adapt to a dynamic work environment, prioritizing dozens of large projects at any given time while ensuring project deliverables are on schedule and within budget. This is a client facing role that requires an individual to be confident, resourceful, professional, and take initiative.
- Identify project requirements, constraints and deadlines to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates. Obtain business partner approval on statements of work, schedules and estimates.
- Develop project plans for integrated campaigns with multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
- Tracking project schedules, estimates to actual costs, documenting and communicating change requests to project scope, budget and schedule.
- Assist in resource management.
- Close out completed projects, and archive deliverables.
- Generate reports using the organization’s resource management system.
- Coordinate final production and vendor support as needed.
- Advise on process improvements and lead lessons learned meetings.
- Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding project process, estimates statement of work and deadlines.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.
* 5+ years project management experience
* Experience managing assets in a creative environment/process
* A plus if they understand a translation processes (client currently translating in 24 languages)
* Tactical Master-- Creative agency but open to other fields
* Strategic Thinker-- Translation Tool (ETMA), PM Tools (Robohead, Webvantage, Workfront)
* Client currently managing process in SharePoint & Excel
* Client specific tools: Asset hub, sales central (this experience is a plus)
* Microsoft Suite
* "Go getter"
* Detailed, organized