- Seattle, WA; Remote for now
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
Position is remote for now but you must be in the Seattle area to work onsite when it is safe.
Our client seeks a detail oriented Content Evaluation Specialist for a temporary assignment that will last through 2021. This role is remote but will be on site in Seattle once the client's stay at home order is over.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
The individual will work onsite under the guidance of our computer vision researchers to label images. All the work should be completed in office. We also have the labeling accuracy requirements and expect the worker can meet the requirements after on-boarding.
Please note, this work requires reading image reading and clicking mouse repeatedly (8 hours per day, 5 days per week).
• The individual may need to be reasonably fluent in drawing rectangle boxes and click specific points. And more importantly, the individual need to have prior experience of labeling large datasets with proven history of being able to draw thousands of rectangles per normal work day for a prolonged period of time, without ergonomic issues with their eyes, wrists, hands, and fingers.
• The individual need reasonable communication skill so that he/she may understand the instructions from the researchers.
• Experience of image annotation in the past.
• Have knowledge about shipment barcode and shipping information.
• Strong computer office software usage experience.
• Quick learner, patient, flexible, action quickly based on guidance, and willing to take more challenges.
• Basic Python
• Experience at other big companies – Google, Facebook, etc.
• No annotation experience
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.