- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kathleen Ellison
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly capable Senior Communications Change Manager.
Location: 100% remote (US only – EST or CST preferred)
Duration: This begins as a 6 month engagement, with potential to extend
People Experience Senior Manager will work closely with our North American People Experience Team Leads to manage and deliver a talent focused integrated communications plan (internal and external) to help drive the Seen Safe Connected Courageous program across NA.
Developing and delivering written and interactive content, using our new approach to NA communication, you’ll help curate a cohesive and engaging experience for past, present and future Talent in NA. You’ll embrace emerging talent communications trends, while being a reliable and diligent steward of internal policies and procedures.
This is a proactive role. Flexibility and a collaborative work style is critical.
• Work as part of a core team to drive a strong storytelling/narrative approach across the market to position SSCC in a way that builds a concrete and lasting communications strategy for the business using a variety of formats, including; interactive content, virtual experiences, message creation, messaging support, campaign strategy and execution and targeted email/portal article development.
• Create concise communications messages and ensure best practice governance for production/content briefs.
• Develop and deliver end-to-end engaging content, ensuring our brand purpose values are properly reflected in all Talent communications touch points.
• Work closely to create, develop out and deliver internal site updates. This includes on-going updates and webmaster management.
• Manage editorial talent communications planning documents to ensure a smooth, consistent workflow and a clear editorial roadmap
• Collaborate with broader Marketing Communications on North American Marketing Units engagement strategies and opportunities to include targeted Talent focused communications.
• Adhere to the highest editorial standards and ensure all content fulfills our legal and governance obligations, and meets our editorial guidelines
• 8 yrs. + marketing and communications experience, preferably with Journalistic/publishing/research background
• Highly experienced in the development and production of written and interactive content
• Interactive savvy - social and web page + video and audio production content skill set
• Strong creative innovation skills and experience in measuring impact/metrics evaluation
• Strong project management capability and budget management
• Needs to be a self-starter with an unflustered style and a highly collaborative nature
• Articulate with strong presence and ability to interact with all levels
• A driver with bags of energy and enthusiasm to get stuck in
• Needs to be able to take guidance and coaching, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions
North America CST/EST.
WordPress, Adobe, and Office proficiency.
Talent Change Management or HR industry knowledge desirable.