- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Our client is looking for a strong Research Assistant to join their maint Technologies department! The Research Assistant will be responsible for the set-up, implementation and data collection for the studies. They will need to work with staff to ensure that the study equipment set up and the study conduct follows all applicable safety plans.
Day to Day:
- Assist principal investigators with experiments involving human subjects.
- May help with experimental design and provide useful feedback prior to study
- Stage and set up equipment for the study. Study set-up may involve engaging with engineering, external equipment vendors, internal and external safety evaluators, and the research study team to ensure the equipment is set up properly.
- May pilot experiments, make observations, and give feedback to the Facebook Technologies study team to optimize study procedures.
- May assist the study project manager and external recruiting services in participant recruiting and scheduling activities
- Conduct the study.
- Study support services. Support research and development in various areas including data collection, onsite handling, tracking of participant compensation and tracking of equipment and procedures.
- Summarize literature reviews
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and Excel.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience understanding and communicating technical information to non-experts.
- Experience coordinating and maintaining schedules across multiple teams, managing shared resources, and coordinating with a legal team.
- Organizational and planning experience.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline, user research, or administration.
- 2+ years experience in a research environment.
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator or equivalent educational experience (e.g. master’s degree in relevant field).
- Experience with program management software (e.g. Jira) and experience with CRM software (e.g. Constant Contact, Salesforce) or similar contact database software.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!