- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in New York City is seeking a Senior Motion Designer to join their team. This role is slated to go 1 year and could extend. The role will be remote until Covid restrictions are lifted. Candidates should be in the New York City area.
As Senior Motion Designer you will report to the Motion Design Lead and will collaborate with the creative, marketing, and PR teams to produce the highest quality content possible. This
position is for candidates that are hungry to tell a visual story. A person who is constantly learning and evolving visually with a passion for motion design trends. If you are excited about joining a multi-disciplinary team, pushing the boundaries of sports and entertainment content and technology in a fast paced consumer driven marketing environment,
we’d want to hear from you.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
- Conceptualize and effectively design, plan, and produce complex 3D illustrations/animations, video compositions (including live-action video), and interactive applications/simulations.
- Designing and Animating in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Rendering in Redshift
- Detailed oriented. Thoroughly check all work for errors before content is distributed downstream.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Contribute to a passionate and dynamic team of storytellers
- Work alongside creative colleagues and stakeholders to interpret briefs and create the best work
- Creating video specific to social platforms
- The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience working as a designer/animator and a portfolio with a strong sense of typography, logos and text animation, motion graphics,GIFs, and interactive illustrations.
- An expert working knowledge of a 3D software (C4d, Maya, etc.) and well versed proficiency in After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience in working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment and able to mentor and lead junior artists
- Online portfolio required. Please make sure to include link or attach in additional documentation.
- This is a more senior level role and requires a skill set in using Cinema 4D, 3D animation, and design tools. 7 years experience required for this role.
Location: Team is seeking candidates that reside in the Greater New York area. (Position is currently remote, but can transition to work in the offices in the next 6 months)
Additional Details: This role is covering a backfill for a full time worker that has obtained another position and will have a consistent 40 hour work week schedule for the next few months. However, after the first 2-3 months this role may support projects on a month to month basis after the first initial months, and may have short breaks in between projects.
Our Entertainment client is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from some of the most well-known brands in the world, with streaming offerings in North America and select International markets. Their streaming services offer commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series, as well as short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to their incredible and well-loved library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest studio releases, sports, and animated content delivered right to your living room.
Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers