- Rosemead, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our energy client is seeking an LMS/Learning Analyst with hands on experience with SAP and strong MS Excel skills. This will be a long term temporary project that is partially remote and partially on site (after July) in Rosemead, CA.
This position will support HR’s Enterprise Learning and Development (EL&D) work group. This work group is responsible for providing learning solutions across Company, including leadership, employee, compliance, systems, and technical training. The selected candidate will support the implementation of the training environment and eLearning solutions. The selected candidate will partner with instructional designers and other analysts to identify accounts for specific labs and/or exercises used to enforce learning. The candidate will also support the maintenance and refresh of eLearning content and programs in the learning management system that prepare employees to perform specific job tasks. The selected candidate is also expected to maintain a safety conscious work environment by following company safety protocols and safe work practices.
- Must have five (5) or more years of experience analyzing and interpreting complex data.
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data in Access and Microsoft Excel using v-lookups and pivot tables.
- Experience using a Learning Management System (e.g., SuccessFactors Learning), creating courses and programs, loading eLearning content, and running reports.
- Experience using SAP, searching for data, merging tables, and running reports.
- Experience validating requirements in a training environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple duties/projects, take lead and follow through on all assignments.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adjust to changing priorities, organize a heavy workload, take ownership and follow through on all assignments.
- Ability to take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information and for achieving results.
- Work well in a team environment and perform with minimal supervision.
- Experience consulting with client to identify business needs.
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
- Demonstrated ability to follow Edison safety protocols and safe work practices.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM