- Louisville, KY
- Job Terms:
- $32 hr plus benefits
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT WITH OPPORTUNITY TO BE EXTENDED BUT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
LOCATION: Louisville, KY preference but open to WAH candidates. Candidates may need to occasionally be onsite once the facility re-opens so must be local to Louisville, KY. Company will not reimburse travel costs.
The in-house agency is a creative collective built exclusively to support the business and the brand. Our sole purpose is to create meaning, influence choice, and motivate change through brand expression.
The Designer role designs brand identity systems and creative content for integrated marketing campaigns across all media. The Designer develops a range of stylistic and technical solutions against a creative brief, drives creative quality at all stages of the development process, and ensures creative campaign continuity for a line of business.
To be successful in this role, you are a curious, conceptual thinker with a critical eye and attentive to details. Your portfolio demonstrates your ability to translate business and brand objectives into compelling, effective solutions, and the application of your design and production mastery to a wide variety of print, digital, motion and environmental assignments.
• Collaborate with creative team and business partners to develop creative content for integrated marketing campaigns, across all media.
• Translate creative strategy into a range of stylistic and technical solutions that express the brand and fulfill the business objectives defined in the creative brief.
• Produce creative concepts, presentations, brand identity systems, design solutions, and final art files with minimal supervision.
• Ensure brand consistency, campaign continuity, and creative quality for a line of business.
• Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications.
• Attentive to industry trends, provides recommendations for tools, process, and best practices.
Animator Responsibilities (preferred)
• Collaborate with senior designer, copywriter, and account executive to fully realize animated concepts/stories.
• Follow provided storyboards and style guide to a thoughtfully animated final video file.
• Responsible for all aspects of animation including motion, asset creation, compositing, editing, and rendering.
• Accurately estimate the time it will take to complete animation tasks and deliver work on-time.
• Create final render in specified file format.
• Bachelor's degree in a creative field and an industry competitive portfolio.
• Minimum of 3+ years experience as a professional designer in an agency environment.
• Mastery of design fundamentals, advanced aesthetic and conceptual skills.
• Proven ability to contribute to all stages of the creative development process from concept, design and final production.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, and ability to deliver and apply constructive creative feedback.
• Acute attention to details, process, budgets, and on-time delivery of projects.
• Proficiency with industry standard design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft software.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe CS and Microsoft Office software.
• A diverse portfolio including design for print, digital, motion, social and environmental applications.
• Proficiency with pre-press fundamentals.
• Proficiency with motion graphics fundamentals.