- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- $45-$55 an hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with 3-5 years of retail or CPG experience to work 20 hours a week (manager will work out a consistent schedule but the ideal candidate will have some flexibility). This is a 5 month project that could potentially extend but not guaranteed.
In this role, you will help manage the development and implementation of integrated marketing plans and initiatives for a business unit, field or department. Strategic planning and execution. Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners. Leading and facilitating crossfunctional or organizational groups.
You'll be working on executing campaigns in old systems and new systems for email and mobile campaigns.
• Collaborate with internal and external business partners (including Marketing Operations, Analytics, Data Science, Marketing Strategy and technology vendors) to develop joint marketing calendars and campaign details
• Develop documentation to support the execution of weekly mobile and email campaigns
• Submit campaign and calendar details in internal calendaring tool
• QA campaigns including target audience, campaign details, and creative assets prior to campaign launch
• Project manage multiple marketing campaigns at once, at varying stages within the planning and execution cycle
• Track, analyze, and communicate campaign and offer performance
• Campaign management, detail-oriented project management
• Email management, operational mindset
• Comfort in data entry in a UI
• Direct marketing or database marketing experience
The mission of our client is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. They call thsir employees “partners” because they are all partners in shared success, and they make sure everything they do is through the lens of humanity—from their commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way they engage with their customers and communities to do business responsibly.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM