- Job Terms:
- DOE! + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Becky Morrissey
Job Title: E-commerce Program Manager- RETAIL
Client Location: REMOTE
Salary/Pay Rate: DOE! + Benefits
Firm, non-negotiable: No
Duration: Year long +
Aquent Studios is Currently seeking a Program Manager to fill a position with a Fortune 5 company in Rhode Island.The ideal candidate will possess 4+ years of experience in a retail organization or in an
analytical, merchandising, or buying position. Previous experience with a dropship-to-consumer program is preferred. This individual will be responsible for contributing to budgeted sales and
gross margin and growing the expanded assortment portfolio across all categories on our clients e-commerce site.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager, Expanded Assortment
- Contribute directly to the sales and margin goals of the overall digital portfolio via the expanded assortment program.
- Analyze profitability of expanded assortment program and report findings to Senior Leaders each month.
- Analyze category- and SKU-level data. Incorporate those findings and form recommendations to drive growth for each digital category.
- Drive tactical execution of day-to- day vendor and item onboarding activities.
- Serve as main point of contact for Expanded Assortment relationships.
- Work with dropship vendors to identify action plans they can implement to improve their operational performance KPIs.
- Collaborate with an internal team of CVS professionals in Retail, Site Merchandising, Site Operations, Pricing, Loyalty & Personalization, Legal, Vendor A/P, Customer Care,
- and Store Brands.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of current competition; search out new competitive opportunities and make recommendations.
- Keep abreast of changes in the market.
- Research customer product preferences, supplier prices and the competitive environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in a retail organization or in an analytical, merchandising, or buying position
- Experience in omni-channel or ecommerce category merchandisingStrong working knowledge of retail math concepts and demonstrated application
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategies.
- Proven ability in negotiating.
- Ability to tailor presentations and communications based on the audience.
- Technical experience in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; some Access or other database knowledge