- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Our client is looking for a new UX Designer to join a brand new part of their organization focused on TV & Movie experience. This person will help identify and document key user flows and design the components needed to support new features of our client's latest platform.
Day to Day:
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, presentations, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Express design concepts verbally and visually; be able to explain design decisions to cross-functional teams of researchers, designers, engineers, and product managers
- Produce digital assets, redlines/spec, and drive the production phase of the design.
- Create and document design patterns, components, and resources to improve productivity and consistency
- BA/BS degree in design related field or equivalent practical experience (3-5 years).
- Strong design portfolio of client or personal projects
- Experience shipping products/experiences geared toward general consumers
- Experience designing for TV
- Familiarity with Figma and Sketch
Extra Skills Preferred:
- Experience shipping consumer electronics products
- Experience designing with TV & movie assets and metadata
- Motion design and/or light-weight prototyping experience
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.