- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
Working with a team executing against established change management and process principles and newly established identity/branding guidelines, ensure the successful application of content and branding updates across the current content library. Participate in the planning, development, and delivery of future content. Proactively seek opportunities to improve content creation and maintenance with the goal of measurable and increased customer delight.
Content updates include but are not limited to the following types:
1. Design/Branding – application of branding across all content types as needed (to be aided by team UI/UX Designer)
2. SharePoint – maintenance and creation SharePoint sites and associated content
3. PowerPoint – development and updates of PowerPoint templates
4. Office Documents – development of branded Office document types as deemed necessary for delivery of content to target audience
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and will work across all areas of the team. The successful candidate will employ the following characteristics:
• Understanding of change management and organizational effectiveness methodologies
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to create and develop learning-based collateral
• Experience using SharePoint; creation, and maintenance of SharePoint sites
• Strong PowerPoint skills including template creation and management
• Experience in content management and curation, writing and editing skills.
• Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment/virtual setting
• Project Management skills – driving deliverables to completion, high level of comfort working cross organizationally.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.