- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
Associate Marketing Manager, Content and Segment Analytics [1 year CONTRACT]
The Associate Marketing Manager will be the expert in understanding who is visiting the brands website and how we can most effectively communicate with our customers while they’re visiting our site.
The Associate Manager will support the Director and Content marketing teams in providing weekly, monthly and as needed reporting on our most valuable customer segments [channel, loyalty, division]. The Associate Manager will also be responsible for performing analyses on site and email content to inform in-season business decisions and pre-season creative and commercial planning.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Analytics and Reporting
• Compile analyses for email and website marketing content across devices on a weekly, monthly and as-needed basis
• Deliver campaign based analyses to Commercial Planning, Content Marketing and Creative teams to drive continuous improvement in commercial plan and e-comm content
• Provide story type - based analyses to inform pre-season site architecture, story type templates and campaign execution
• Support reporting team with monthly site and email hind-sighting to drive optimization across channels and inform pre-season commercial planning
• Support reporting team with running and analyzing data from email and site marketing content testing.
• Be an expert in using data to drive customer behavior on site and improving our email contact strategies
• Partner with internal groups (Advanced Analytics, Big Data, Tech, Production) to optimize our reporting dashboards and drive improvements in our personalization and contact strategies
• Digital analytics and/or marketing experience required.
• Comfortable performing complex analyses to generate data driven insights and recommendations
• Proactive approach to data exploration and opportunity identification
• Ability to distill complex data analyses into digestible, actionable ideas
• Politically savvy with track record of navigating multiple levels of an organization.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
• History of creating effective cross-functional partnerships and working through multiple levels of an organization
• Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency
• Passion for apparel and the retail/fashion industry and a track record of being customer focused.
• Familiarity with enterprise-level analytics platform required. Experience with Adobe Analytics/Omniture preferred
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Background in ecommerce preferred
- • 1+ years of marketing or analytics experience
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.