- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is seeking a consultant to join their team as a Data Analytics Specialist to be directly responsible for data mining and analytics initiatives their Marketing Data & Analytics Center of Excellence (COE) to realize customer/client value potential; provide strategic business and marketing recommendations; advise and assist in strategic utilization of customer and client data; encourage and promote data analytics awareness and ensure efficient and effective system implementation and integration.
- Working with local/global Marketing Data & Analytics resources, leads projects to develop and implement data analytics decision tools and business case models.
- Plan and Perform A/B and multivariate testing on marketing campaigns; Strong understanding of experimental approaches in Marketing Campaigns.
- Uses statistical procedures to identify key drivers of growth and profitability of a regional insurance portfolio, and to highlight business issues/opportunities.
- Interprets statistical conclusions into business solutions and collaborates for successful implementation in a cross-functional and decentralized global business environment.
- Leads teams to optimize multiple models, develops selection criteria as well as related strategies to assist sales promotions and marketing campaigns across insurance customer lifecycle.
- Develops new modeling methodologies and performs analytical review to assess model performance and determine marketing attribution.
- Provides proactive and innovative customer led recommendations to all sales and distribution channels to maintain existing Business Partner relationships and securing business opportunities.
- Assists Marketing and Product Development where needed.
- Provides support to global marketing analytics initiatives as needed.
Developmental Value of Position:
This position with its regional and global reach, and interaction with senior leadership will develop the critical marketing competency of customer value management and enable the consultant to move on to more senior marketing roles in the future.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Ideal candidates will offer:
- 2-5 years data analytics/data mining experience, direct to consumer (DTC) marketing analytics experience preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with creating and managing reports and dashboards and delivering basic statistical analysis. Preferred experience with Tableau or Power BI for enterprise use
- M.S. degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Data Mining or related field or job experience.
- A high level of skill with data extraction, manipulation, and warehousing tools (SAS, SPSS & SQL).
- Familiar with machine learning techniques.
- Strong communication, summarization and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a matrix team environment.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented, proactive, self-driven and dedication.
- High achievement drive.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Experience in health care and/or supporting the marketing function a plus.
Desired Leadership Attributes:
- Intelligence and action-oriented judgment
- Eagerness to accept increased responsibility
- Task competence
- Interpersonal savvy
- Capacity to motivate people
- Courage and resolution
- Trustworthiness and ethical
Skills and Experience:
- DATA MINING
- POWER BI
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
- BUSINESS CASE
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- DATA ANALYTICS
- MACHINE LEARNING
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SALES PROMOTIONS
- SELF MOTIVATED
- SERIAL ATTACHED SCSI
- TABLEAU SOFTWARE
Successful candidates will be asked to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.